1. All of UPMOLD’s new injection molds follow SPI class 101-103 guidelines. We manufacture molds in sizes from 3.5” x 5” up to 50” x 60” in a variety of materials and configurations ranging from 1 cavity to 96 cavities. These include MUD units, hand loaded inserts, action, hot runner, 3 plate, family molds and unscrewing molds. Our journeyman mold makers and machinists utilize CNC machining centers and EDMs to manufacture our injection molds and production machined components.
2. We have dedicated R&D centers located in our tooling facility for setting, and sampling of injection molds. This helps the mold designers and mold builders to see first hand the injection mold in action and then quickly make any necessary changes. This also provides the ability to produce FAIRs for approval, aiding in overall delivery and efficiency of the injection mold.
3. Upmold enhances quality workflow, our Project Management Office monitors the scope of the tooling project, delivery and cost. The project management team maintains communication of the project status both internally and to the customer.
4. Upmold offers minimal tooling budget solutions, with our extensive inventory of mold bases available in a variety of pocket sizes, shapes and mechanical cam actions. We make these mold bases available free of charge to house our customers’ unit tools during product runs when your molded product is compatible with this type of tooling.
5. Upmold can establish a mold maintenance plan after a set number of cycles have run on your production mold. We operate a first class tool shop with all the tools and equipment necessary to prevent and perform mold maintenance activities. We keep an accurate and digital history of any maintenance performed on an injection mold. We believe preventative mold maintenance is critical to the success of the mold.
We Are Focusing On:
- As a service to our customer’s molds are made in-house
- We will work from prints or samples
- Turnaround time to fit your needs
- Quality custom molding from start-up to delivery
- Product Design Assistance available
- Professional Engineering Services available
- Rich experience in design at consumer electronics
- Tooling design Services available
- Design for manufacturability Services available
- Mold flow analysis Services available
- Product Testing Services available
- Material Testing and Validation Services available
- Product Development Services available
- Early Stage Engineering Support
- Quality Requirement Planning
- Material Selection Consultation
- Mold Concept Planning
- Individual service each customer